Write for Us
Why Write for Us?
If you want your voice and ideas to reach in front of a global audience, write for us. Our readers are knowledge-thirsty individuals who are searching for high-quality and knowledgeable resources, which can solve their problem or query. By contributing to us, you are supporting us to help our community grow. At the same time, you are moving forward on the path of developing and building a strong reputation online.
In addition to this, writing for us will
- Provide backlinks to your site, projects, and blogs. We will always display a brief snippet of you and your skills at the end of your article(s).
- Gain global exposure! We receive huge traffic every month. Take this opportunity to let thousands of people see your article, knowledge, and writing skills.
- Gain higher rankings in the search engines as soon as your article is seen.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
We welcome well-researched posts that contain actionable content and are relatable. more informative and interesting.
Guidelines that must meet are:
- Your post must be a minimum of 900 words. If it’s more, it’s great!
- We value the content provided by you. But our editors hold the right to make relevant edits in the content submitted by you. The edits are made based to boost readability as well as to remove all kinds of errors from the post.
- We will provide you a do-follow link for every article submitted by you.
- The images / videos will be provided by you.
- A content approved must be shared on different social networking platforms.
- You must write articles for targeted audiences.
- The articles must be free from ‘spam’ and must not be written for self-promotion.
- Your post must include snappy, catchy headings, and if possible, include a keyword.
- Don’t share content, which has been previously published elsewhere, neither on your own website.
- Avoid keyword stuffing. We would prefer articles where keyword usage flows naturally.
Write while the heat is in you. The writer who postpones the recording of his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn a hole with. He cannot inflame the minds of his audience.