Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
The term ‘digiFOX Technologies’ or ‘digifoxtech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [digiFOX Technologies – 56, Sector-12, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, UP – 201012, India]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
This website is provided by digiFOX Technologies and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the website or download materials from the website or make payment on the website or pay to digiFOX Technologies.
This site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third-party materials), is the property of digiFOX Technologies and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. digiFOX Technologies does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information. If by mistake any content/images/copyright belongs to you or any known party, please write to us and we will remove it immediately.
digiFOX Technologies has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
The website makes information about third parties available, including articles, reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information, and other data (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third Party Content is not created or endorsed by digiFOX Technologies nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation. In addition, the Third Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by the website or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, or timeliness. You agree not to hold the website, any business offering products or services through the website, or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third Party Content, you may leave this website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than digiFOX Technologies. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. digiFOX Technologies makes no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse, any linked website or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that digiFOX Technologies or this Site sponsor, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of digiFOX Technologies or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
International Users and Choice of Law
digiFOX Technologies may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page at the bottom of the digiFOX Technologies website pages, to review the current Terms and Conditions.
By coming to this website and reading emails from the digiFOX Technologies email id, you agree to the terms listed on this page apart from the terms discussed and agreed with you separately as per the digiFOX Technologies’ choice/discretion.
Client represents to digiFOX Technologies an unconditional guarantee that all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, source code, or other artwork furnished to digiFOX Technologies for inclusion in the web pages are owned by Client, or that Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect and defend digiFOX Technologies from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by Client.
digiFOX Technologies retains the copyrights or ownership to the source code/design of all files produced/developed/designed by digiFOX Technologies during the course of working on this project. After the final payment of the project rights and ownership of source code/design will be handed over to the Client.
All the images and text/content etc are to be provided by the client. In case the client does not provide us with the images, the client gives us the assumed right to use the images from the internet. digiFOX Technologies will try its best to use the Royalty free images but once the delivery is done, it is the client’s responsibility that he has checked and agreed to the work provided. In case he feels/finds that there is something that does not belong to him, he will immediately get back to digiFOX Technologies to get it changed. Once the delivery of the work is done, digiFOX Technologies does not accept the responsibility of any copyright infringement/trademark/performance/damages or any legal liability arising because of any reason. Ideally, it is in the best interest of the client that they provide the images and text/other content at the time of the contract only and ensure that the work is done as per his agreement.
digiFOX Technologies believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants/execution team and they have initiated the process of shipping/working on them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the digiFOX Technologies marketing team has obtained on special occasions/events/offers like Month end offers, discount promotions, Diwali, Halloween, Christmas, New year, etc. These are limited occasions/events offers/schemes and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- Money once paid will not be returned back in any case even if the cancellation is placed within 12 hours. The money can be adjusted against a future order within 90 days.
- For any deficiency in service because of any third party like hosting, server, images, content writing, etc, digiFOX Technologies will not be responsible at all. Any efforts digiFOX Technologies has to put in while coordinating/liaisoning with them have to be paid as per the standard rate of the company.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
When you buy our products/services, Due to the nature of business, digiFOX Technologies does not offer any money-back policy. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
In the case of SEO services, the payment plan is made easy for the customer to make next month’s payments after reviewing the work/performance of the previous work. Due to the nature of the business, any SEO company including digiFOX Technologies can not offer a guarantee of rankings/traffic/sales. By making the next payment/paying for a new project, you are agreeing that you are satisfied with the services delivered till now.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by digiFOX Technologies and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of digiFOX Technologies. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, digiFOX Technologies takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org